Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The girl behind this picture...




I am Halima Karim, 22 years old born on November 16,1986 at Bongao, Tawi-Tawi. Now, I live in Compania Central, Molo, Iloilo City. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Iloilo Doctors' College and im already a registered nurse.

I am a kind of person who lived before the land of time. Everything must be organize. One little mistakes, oops...your out of my system. I want everything is under my control as far as i can handle. I want everything to run smoothly especially when it comes to my work.
Like other people, I have many excuses in life that fears me of making a change especially in my chosen career . Like "I don't want to try..it's difficult and hard": " I am just good enough". But im trying to fix it myself, recollect and fought for a good fight.
Most of the time i talk less know when to keep my mouth shut and just say right at the right moment. But i can assure you guys out there-once you know me i can drive you crazy...joke! you gonna love me coz im lovable human being.
I hate leeches hanging around me...people who is dependent.
I love to read, watch movies, hanging around with friends, and make chika with my family...
Just give a kiss to everything you do guys no matter what it is positive or negative!










No comments: